Does your normal meter need to be reset?
By this I mean …
- Do you think that NOT exercising most days of the week is ‘normal’?
- Do you think that eating processed foods most days of the week is ‘ok’?
- Are you gaining two or more pounds a year ~ the weight is slowly creeping on (that would be 20lbs over 10 years! 40 lbs over 20 years!).
- Are you taking medications to control your blood pressure, cholesterol, or type 2 diabetes, but not taking actions to get OFF these meds?
If you answered YES to any of those questions your normal meter needs to be reset.
Here are my biggest tips to help you reset your normal meter:
- Find people who exercise consistently, eat healthier than you, and hang out with them. We are the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with. If nobody around you takes daily healthy action, you’re less likely to.
- Ask for support. You might need someone to watch the kids so you can exercise. You might need help with cooking healthy foods, or get fresh foods delivered to prevent excessive pizza nights.
- Watch inspiring videos about people who have achieved what you want to achieve. Netflix and Youtube have great videos about people overcoming all odds to achieve amazing weight loss and athletic success. (Bonus points for watching while working out!)
You CAN reset your normal meter, get fit, and lose weight, and get off your meds. Everything is reversible!
>>CLICK HERE if you’d like to learn more about working with me, in my awesome private studio in Stow Center.
See you soon!
~ June Melia
P.S. Living with type 2 diabetes? Are you pre-diabetic? I’m working intensely with people who are determined to turn their type 2 diabetes around. CLICK HERE to learn more and apply.